About Us Image

FUNDGRAM MAKING MORE POSSIBLE!
FundGram is a financial, authentic and secured community created to develop financial stability and enable you reach new heights.

SCOPE
FundGram is a custodian of your financial growth, hence we have invested in optimum technology and have developed security tools which control the system, maintaining a genuine and risk-free community. The system is secured with a tested and trusted automated principle installed to carefully scrutinize the activities and keep in check with the growth of the community.

GROWTH
Your money grows with a profit of 50% within 28 days upon confirmation of down payment.

METHOD OF OPERATION
To Join FundGram
Navigate to the home page, click on JOIN NOW button and input valid details of the information required in the form such as; Your full name, Valid email, Valid phone number and Valid bank details: multiple accounts by one user is totally disapproved. You are permitted to make use of just one active email and a functional phone number.
Please keep your login details and credential securely as you cannot edit your account without contacting support.

TO SET UP YOUR ACCOUNT
After registration, an activation link is sent to your email, login to your email and click on the activation link to confirm your registration and once you do that your account becomes activated.

PACKAGES
FundGram has been engineered to empower people in all aspect and walks of life. And so block packages have been created to fit into your budget and elevate your money with a 50% profit. You have the flexibility in choosing any package suitable for you and can increasing at any given time.
After account activation and a successful login, you are required to choose your desired amount ranging from 10,000 minimum and maximum of 500,000 (local currency) in order to fund your account and activate your PH. You have to provide help within 48 hours of registration or else you will be automatically deleted from the FundGram system. You are also required to re-PH within 24 hours after your GH or your account will be banned from the system. Warning: provide help with your spare money only.
Note: you are not allowed to PH below your previous amount. You have to PH above or repeat the same amount.

DOWN PAYMENT
After successful activation of PH, you will be matched to provide help of 20% down payment to another member.

TIME OF PAYMENT
After 24 hours from your PH date, you can be matched to pay your 20% down payment to another participant and the remaining 80% of your PH will be matched after you have completed your down payment which will be from 4 days and above from the confirmation date of down payment. Note: 48 hours will be allocated to you for all payments.
Warning: failure to provide help within the time allotted, you will be automatically banned from FundGram.

TIME TO GH
After your total PH and confirmation, click the GH button and submit your GH. You will be matched to GH automatically within 24 hours.

RECOMMITMENT POLICY
30% of your available funds for withdrawal will be reserved as a recommitment code to ensure your commitment to the community and will be available on your next withdrawal.

REFERRAL BONUS
There is no referral bonus in FundGram

INSURANCE
The system has been developed with an advanced technological tool that is user-friendly and as well keeps a clean check on every donation and investment paid to make sure that activities are carried on based on the modus operandi. Every one of your donations is totally protected and secured with our properly scrutinized PH to GH rules to enable a successful forum. FundGram is a remarkably advanced scheme stationed for your growth.